Windows Administrator I - 6 PM - 6:30 AM
At Harris Health System, we champion better health for our patients, their families and our community, by connecting them to an integrated healthcare system that provides high-quality healthcare. Harris Health focuses on the delivery of primary care, wellness and prevention services to the residents of Harris County, Texas, through its extensive network of inpatient and outpatient facilities. Harris Health is a proud recipient of the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance designation for its patient-centered medical homes. Harris Health's medical faculty and residents are provided by its nationally recognized medical school partners: Baylor College of Medicine; McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth); and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Skills / Requirements
- The Windows Administrator I is responsible for:
- Monitoring systems and responds to alerts when problems occur.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues within SLA
- Escalates issues appropriately following all SLA guidelines.
- Utilize help desk software to enter, track, & resolve problems.
- Assign tickets to the correct group using CA Service Center.
- Help to ensure security and privacy of all data.
Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: 2 year degree or Equivalent
Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years experience in Windows Server administration.
Equipment Operated: Computer systems equivalent to those under the responsibility of the Harris Health System Computer Operations department.
Writing/Composing (Correspondence/ Reports)
Analytical, CRT, Design, Mathematics Basic Level
PC, Word Proc Basic Level
Advance Training/Specialty: MCSE, MCSA
Work Schedule: Weekends, Holidays, Flexible, Overtime, On Call