Configuration Analyst I
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Configuration Analyst I position will rsearch, maintain, test and update application configuration in order to ensure the accuracy of operational processes within the system based on business requirements. Analyze and resolve configuration issues in a timely manner. Support and collaborate with all departments. Constant monitoring of the state and federal regulations to comply with the changes. Review application release notes and related change documentation to determine potential impacts on existing business processes supported within the application.
- High School Graduate .
- Three years Health Care industry experience or application configuration support experience.
- MS Word/MS Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Diligent, accurate data entry, well organized, attention to detail
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.