Harris Health System is proud to present two physical therapy residency programs. Please see below for specific details on each program.
In order to be accepted into a Harris Health System Physical Therapy Residency Program, individuals by the start of the program must:
- Hold an entry-level degree from a CAPTE-accredited school of physical therapy
- Have a current Texas physical therapy license
At this time, we do not provide sponsorship for H1b Visas.
Applications shall be deemed complete upon the receipt of:
1. Application through the RF-PTCAS which includes:
- RF-PTCAS application items
- Essay questions
- Curriculum vitae
- Valid Texas physical therapy license or expected date of eligibility
2. Supplemental application fee of $40 paid directly to Harris Health System
- Fees can be paid online or by check through the HCHD Foundation under the designation of Physical and Occupational Therapy Services. Please include the applicant’s name in the comments.
- More information on submitting your fees can be found at https://hchdfoundation.org/donate/.
LEARN MORE ABOUT EACH PHYSICAL THERAPY RESIDENCY PROGRAM OPTION:
Meet our Residents:
Meet our Faculty:
For additional information or to schedule a visit please contact:
Neurologic Residency Manager
Orthopedic Residency Manager