Director, Talent Acquisition
At Harris Health System, we champion better health for our patients, their families and our community, by connecting them to an integrated healthcare system that provides high-quality healthcare. Harris Health focuses on the delivery of primary care, wellness and prevention services to the residents of Harris County, Texas, through its extensive network of inpatient and outpatient facilities. Harris Health is a proud recipient of the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance designation for its patient-centered medical homes. Harris Health's medical faculty and residents are provided by its nationally recognized medical school partners: Baylor College of Medicine; McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth); and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Skills / Requirements
The Director of Talent Acquisition is accountable directly to the Administrative Director, Talent Strategies & Total Rewards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, management of the recruitment team and processes including management of the recruiting budgets, development and execution of recruiting strategies, design and delivery of talent programs and process improvement initiatives related to lean operations and increased effectiveness in the recruiting areas.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
Master of Business Administration Preferred
Licenses & Certifications: HRCI or SHRM certification; PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, SHRM-TA Specialty or other applicable Certification
Minimum Seven (7) years of Human Resources experience
Minimum Five (5) years of management experience with a focus on Talent Acquisition
Communication Skills: Above Average Verbal Communication (Heavy Public Contact), Exceptional Verbal (Public Speaking)
Proficiencies: MS Excel, MS Word, Personal Computer
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Analytical Skills; ability to identify and provide solutions to organizational problems, changes and needs
Equipment Operated: Standard office equipment.
Duties and Functional Expectations
- Design and implement innovative sourcing strategies and specific recruiting programs to create a pipeline of diverse talent to help meet the business objectives of Harris Health System.
- Develop, maintain and monitor written Recruitment processes and procedures, ensuring effective and efficient Recruitment operations.
- Define, develop and roll out monthly/quarterly recruiting metrics (qualitative and quantitative) in collaboration with the leadership team and drives the narrative of our recruiting status with data.
- Lead the recruitment technology platform strategy and ensures full optimization, utilization, enhancements and continuous improvement of the Applicant Tracking System and other recruitment tools.
- Partner closely with leadership and line management to optimize and drive an efficient recruiting process from talent attraction and candidate identification, to assessment, interview calibration, offer proposal and negotiation, through onboarding.