Director, Talent Attraction
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, The Director, Talent Attraction is responsible for developing the vision, strategy, and leadership for the Talent Attraction team, dedicated to attracting and hiring the best talent for Community. Lead, develop and drive short- and long-term recruitment strategies, process-oriented and utilizes best practices to manage the full life cycle recruitment process. Oversee and manage the executive recruitment function. Provide timely and appropriate coaching and feedback and is a role model to team members. Create a work environment that fosters respect, positive morale, and high employee engagement. Consistently maintain a level of communication and execution aligned with the core values and mission of the market.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Human Resources or Business or equivalent experience required.
- Seven years of recruiting experience in a complex recruiting environment or recruitment search firm.
- Five years' experience in managing, coaching and developing teams required.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently; solutions-oriented.
- Ability to anticipate market trends, "see around corners", and take proactive steps to mitigate risk and/or maximize opportunities.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- Impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- An empathetic leader, skilled at continuously raising the talent bar.
- Strong bias for action and not afraid to "roll up your sleeves".