ERP Applications Analyst III - Supply Chain
Harris Health is a nationally recognized health system comprising three teaching hospitals and an extensive network of ambulatory care centers serving the people of Harris County, Texas, since 1966. Staffed by the faculty, fellows and residents from two nationally ranked medical schools, Baylor College of Medicine and The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth), Harris Health is the first healthcare system in Houston to receive the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) designation for its network of patient-centered medical homes.
Each year, Harris Health provides more than 1.8 million total outpatient visits through its more than 40 ambulatory care facilities. Additionally, Harris Health sees more than 177,000 emergency visits at its Level 1 and Level 3 trauma centers and 35,000 hospital admissions through its two hospitals: Ben Taub and LBJ.
Established by voter referendum to enhance the level of charity care available in the community, Harris Health System has often received national recognition for serving those in need and for its achievements in operational excellence, such as being named to the 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Most Wired Hospitals lists by the American Hospital Association’s Hospitals & Health Networks magazine.
Additionally, Harris Health System is pleased that each of its hospitals — Ben Taub and Lyndon B. Johnson — achieved Pathway to Excellence™ designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
ERP Applications Analyst III is an engaged and effective partner to the key stakeholders in the stages of analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of complex and diverse applications, systems and processes. This role supports several applications deployed within the Harris Health System, including PeopleSoft Human Resources (HCM), Financials (FS) and Supply Chain (SCM).Kronos Workforce Timekeeping and Advanced Scheduling, Learning Management System.
Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related degree, (And) Five (5) Years Work Experience within Information System (I.S.).
High School Diploma or GED (And) Nine (9) Years Work Experience within Information System (lieu of a degree)
Three (3) Years Work Experience with PeopleSoft, Kronos
Preferred - 7 years' PeopleSoft Supply Chain
PeopleSoft Financials – Functional experience.
Familiar with the different PeopleSoft Supply Chain module functionality and/or Supplier Contract release 9.2.
Required: Procure-To-Pay life cycle:
- eProcurement - Requisitions type and functionality
- Workflow approval process configuration.
- Purchasing - Purchase order functionality
- Inbound and Outbound integration process between submodules.
- Supplier Contract module functionality
- Optional: Account Payable, Asset Management, General Ledger, Project costing
Verbal/Written Additional details
Above Average Verbal Communication (Heavy Public Contact)
Exceptional Verbal (Public Speaking)
Writing - Correspondence/Reports
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Analytical, Design, Research, Statistical
Work Schedule: On Call, Eligible for Telecommute
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Understands the limitations and opportunities presented by the applications supported.
- Understands how application layer security is assigned and works.
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in the face of changing demands.
- Ability to exceed customer expectation, quality, and productivity.
- Provide production support for the ERP applications, including participation in a 24×7 on-call support rotation.
- Participate in production changes that may occur after 5:00p.m. or on weekends
- Ability to create simple queries or SQL statements
- Understand how to use Application Designer
- Document user interfaces, data definitions, data mapping and rules.
- Ensure the technical team works on the right things from the stakeholder's perspective
- Independent problem solver leverages multiple technology solutions and manage multiple deliverables at one time.
Benefits and EEOC
Harris Health System's benefits program is designed to provide you with more flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs. Harris Health System's benefits program allows you to protect your income in case of illness, death and disability, and to help you save for retirement.
It is the policy of Harris Health System to provide equal opportunity for all applicants for employment regardless of political affiliation, race, color, national origin, age, sex, religious creed or disability. Applicants may request any reasonable accommodation(s) to participate in the application process.