Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
JOB SUMMARY: The Executive Recruiter has responsibility for proactively developing sources, prospects and candidates to fill Community's leadership positions. Executive Recruiter is responsible for identifying and contacting passive candidates by understanding global organizations and their structures. Develop and facilitate an onboarding process for director level staff and above. The Executive Recruiter functions as a business partner to Community Health Choice executive leaders in all areas of human resources needs.
1. Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources, Health Care Administration or related field
2. Work Experience (Years and Area): 10 years of search/recruiting experience, preferably in a health care environment
3. Management Experience (Years and Area): N/A
4. Software Operated: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: (Check Applicable Areas)
1. Communication Skills:
Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contact)
Writing /Composing: Correspondence / Reports
2. Other Skills: Analytical, Research, MS Word, MS Excel
3. Advanced Education:
Bachelor's Degree Major: Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources, Health Care Administration or related field
4. Work Schedule: Hybrid
RESPONSIBLE TO: Director