Manager, Business Process Improvement
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Manager, Business Process Improvement is responsible for driving and achieving optimal business process designs and functionality within Community Health Choice by analyzing, evaluating and streamlining current business processes to ensure alignment with Community's overarching goals. Effectively work with multiple levels of organization and cross-functional project teams to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes and develop new processes to support new initiatives. Responsible for developing a positive collaborative team to support the organizations strategic initiatives.
- BA/BS required
- Three years Managed Care experience required; Experience in business analysis/business consultant or process improvement or project management preferred with experience in process improvement, business consultant or Six Sigma projects.
- Two years managing cross-functional teams and/or direct team supervision
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Vizio
- Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contract)
- Writing /Composing(Correspondence / Reports )
- Analytical, Medical Terms, Research, Statistical
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.