Manager, Talent Acquisition
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Talent Acquisiton Manager is responsible for developing the vision, strategy, and leadership for the Talent Acquisition team, dedicated to attracting and hiring the best talent for Community Health Choice (Community). Lead, develop and drive short- and long-term recruitment strategies, process-oriented and utilizes best practices to manage the full life cycle recruitment process. Oversee and manage the executive recruitment function. Provide timely and appropriate coaching and feedback and is a role model to team members. Create a work environment that fosters respect, positive morale, and high employee engagement. Consistently maintain a level of communication and execution aligned with the core values and mission of the market
- Bachelors degree preferably in Human Resources or Business or equivalent experience required.
- Seven years of recruiting experience in a complex global recruiting environment or recruitment search firm; strong preference for experience recruiting in multiple countries
- Experience in managing, coaching and developing teams required
- Significant experience influencing leaders across various disciplines, functions and geographies
- Strong analytical capability, with the ability to create, measure, and scale analytics to drive decisions and performance
- Experience in implementation of recruitment initiatives, tools, and processes
- Ability to apply business acumen and drive operational excellence while anticipating and adapting to changing needs of the business
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.