PA Call Center Lead
At Harris Health System, we champion better health for our patients, their families and our community, by connecting them to an integrated healthcare system that provides high-quality healthcare. Harris Health focuses on the delivery of primary care, wellness and prevention services to the residents of Harris County, Texas, through its extensive network of inpatient and outpatient facilities. Harris Health is a proud recipient of the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance designation for its patient-centered medical homes. Harris Health's medical faculty and residents are provided by its nationally recognized medical school partners: Baylor College of Medicine; McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth); and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Skills / Requirements
JOB SUMMARY: The Lead Scheduling Representative P.A.R.C. will support the scheduling representatives improve quality through mentoring, monitoring, auditing and giving feedback. The incumbent provides day-to-day leadership and job specific content expertise to ensure the highest quality performance.
1. Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: High School Diploma or GED
2. Work Experience: Two years business related experience; I year call center experience and/or leadership experience .
3. Management Experience: Demonstrated Leadership qualities
4. Equipment Operated:
1. Communication Skills: Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contact) Bilingual Skills Required: Yes Languages: Spanish Writing /Composing (Correspondence)
2. Other Skills:
Analytical, Typing (wpm 40)
3. Work Schedule: Flexible
4. Other Requirements: Must score minimum 93% on OPAC Customer Service Test.