Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 70 hospitals, Community serves over 260,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The SalesTrainer/Operations serves as the coach and trainer for current Call Center staff and will have the customer service experience and overall CHC product acumen to quickly and accurately address areas of improvement with call center staff. A consummate team player, this person should model the requisite CHC Customer Service professionalism and serve as a floor coach when difficult situations arise and handle them to avoid further management need. The individual will monitor customer services skills and demonstrates the team desire for call compliance and process improvement, sharing and supporting tasks and training with the Operations and Call Center Management team. The Operations Trainer will collaborate with the Member Service Trainer and support Management initiatives and education of new processes and State regulations. Both Trainers will support each other during training needs.
- High school graduate
- Three or more years experience in managed care.
- Three years experience in a Healthcare Call Center/Member Services Department with knowledge in training and coaching individuals. The individual must have the ability to mentor, evaluation, and offer constructive criticism.
- MS Word, MS Excel
- Individual should possess extensive knowledge of Medicaid and CHIP Products
- Must be familiar with STAR Medicaid/CHIP programs.
- Must have diligent, accurate data entry and be well organized.
- Multi-tasker with excellent mathematic and analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding of all CHC systems, able to use applications for reporting purposes
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.