Senior Director, Corporate Services
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
The Senior Director, Corporate Services is responsible for the strategic leadership and guidance of departments supporting the breadth of the Plan enterprise including Process Improvement, Project Management, Business Intelligence/Analytics and Procurement and Vendor Management teams. This position will provide direction and coordination of operations for centralized corporate support services functions and will be accountable for the efficient and effective delivery of results in alignment with the market's profitable growth, sustainability, affordability and employment empowerment initiatives. Ensures agreement with budgets for all relevant business partners, meet all business partner promises and key deliverables, and ensure strategic alignment to build a platform for future growth. Provides leadership, development and guidance to direct reports. Creates a work environment that fosters respect, positive morale, and high employee engagement. Consistently maintains a level of communication and execution aligned with the core values and mission of the market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, and Health Care Administration required.
- Ten years of experience in operations including all or some of project management, process improvement, business intelligence/analytics, and/or vendor management.
- Seven years progressive out-come oriented management experience in a managed care or health related company;
- Five years management experience as a Director or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of health care issues, trends, legal compliance in a managed care setting.
- Ability to foster collaborative partnerships in the development, implementation and administration of service and program delivery.
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
- Writing /Composing: Correspondence / Reports
- Analytical, Research, Statistical, MS Word, MS Excel