Sr. Creative Manager (CHC)
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
The Senior Creative Manager is responsible for the day-to-day manifestation of Community Health Choice's branding and marketing strategies.
To be effective in this role, the Senior Creative Manager has a documented track record of planning marketing campaigns at a strategic level, as well as executing those campaigns with operational excellence. This role requires fluency in the full spectrum of marketing strategy and media, including digital advertising, paid search, social media, radio (internet and broadcast), direct mail, website user experience, survey best practices, print production, ROI tracking, creative briefs, presentations, inventory management and budget stewardship as well as experience in translating a consistent brand message across all of these areas.
The Senior Creative Manager manages a team of marketing professionals (writers, designers, logistical coordinators), some full-time and some freelance. This team will look to the Senior Creative Managers to establish clear expectations for project flow, accountability and prioritization and regulatory compliance, but also maintain a culture of creativity and collaboration.
The Senior Creative Manager also embraces our teams consultative, service-driven relationship with our customers i.e. Members, Providers, internal departments and external organizations. As such, the successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in negotiating diplomatic solutions that meet the customers needs, and yet maintain a strategic footing. Presentation and persuasion skills to build consensus among senior-level staff is a must.
- Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelors degree in advertising, marketing or communications.
- Work Experience: 5 years experience in marketing. Healthcare or insurance industry experience preferred.
- Management Experience: 3 years in a managerial role, with at least two direct reports.
- Software Operated: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) Adobe Creative Suite, Basecamp
- Communication Skills:
- Above Average Verbal
- Exceptional Verbal (e.g., Public Speaking)
- Languages: Spanish language competency preferred
- Writing /Composing: Correspondence / Reports
- Other Skills: MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Basecamp
- Advanced Education: Bachelors Degree Major: Advertising, Marketing or Communications.
- Work Schedule: Flexible
- Other Requirements: Occasional need to work Community events on weekends
RESPONSIBLE TO: Director