Sr Data Solutions Architect
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Senior Data Solutions Architect will serve as a cloud and data architect responsible for creating a comprehensive architecture for software, application, and integration solutions and providing direction from planning and throughout the development process. The Sr. Data Solutions Architect is responsible for translating the vision and goals for a project or product to the development team and providing guidance for future updates and enhancing solutions throughout its life span.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Systems Engineering, related fields or four (4) years of related work experience may substitute for the bachelor's degree.
- Eight years in architecting, designing, and building technology solutions with experience in the following areas: Planning and Analysis, Software and Application Design and Development, Cloud and Data Architecture and API Design.
- Apply previous knowledge of application and/or platform development practices and frameworks
- Possesses and maintains broad technology experience and aptitude
- Ability to understand business needs and translate those into solution design by leading requirements gathering and ensuring alignment to the desire business outcome and value.
- Strong experience with full lifecycle software/application development from design through development, testing, and releases.
- Ability to perform hands-on development if or when needed
- Ability to manage agile projects from initial requirements through Delivery
- Collaborating with team members to ensure workload aligns with solution design and committed timelines
- Apply knowledge of public cloud offerings preferably Microsoft Azure in architecting cloud native solutions.
- Ability to Design API, Web and Microservices
- Possesses a conceptual understanding of Technology infrastructure
- Ability to differentiate between different Cloud solutions (SaaS, PaaS etc. ) and advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Providing guidance to team in the adoption of DevOps practices such as CI/CD.
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.