Sr. Director Marketing and Enterprise Communications
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
The Sr. Director, Marketing and Enterprise Communications is responsible for the development and implementation of broad reaching, omnichannel, and data-driven, marketing, communication, and brand strategies that focus on growing/retaining membership, generating brand awareness, and advancing the Community Health Choice brand. Formulates complex strategies and concepts that drive results and persuade and influence others. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer and partnering with Sales leadership, develops and leads a comprehensive marketing acquisition strategy for new and existing products, and adapts brand strategy to each target market. Responsible for developing brand positioning and maintains brand integrity across marketing and communication initiatives. Develops and manages enterprise-wide marketing and promotional programs that support corporate objectives for all lines of business. Accountable for the development of media strategies and directs paid advertising efforts. Develops reporting strategy to monitor marketing performance against goals and optimizes to performance. Is responsible for providing direction, guidance and leadership to integrated marketing and communications department.
- Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelors degree in Advertising, Marketing or Public Relations; Masters Degree preferred
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in healthcare/insurance marketing
- Management Experience: 3-5 years of experience in a progressive leadership capacity
- Software Operated: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Communication Skills:
- Above Average Verbal
- Exceptional Verbal
- Bilingual Skills Preferred
- Writing /Composing
- Other Skills: Design, P.C., MS Word, MS Excel,
- Advanced Education: Bachelor's Degree Major: Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or Communications, Master's Degree Major: Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or Communications preferred
Chief Growth Officer