Sr. Solutions Architect - IFS
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
JOB SUMMARY: The Sr. Solutions Architect - Infrastructure builds and maintains a cutting-edge IT infrastructure for Community Health Choice. This position administers enterprise applications in a Microsoft Windows environment, installing, configuring and maintaining software applications and is responsible for resolving any software application issues that occur. This position manages and designs the Active Directory environment and therefore may have after hour activity occasionally. We will require the Solution Architect to have be proficient in troubleshooting skills.
- Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: High School Diploma or GED, ITIL Certified or obtain within first 6 months of employment
- Work Experience : Seven (7) years of experience analyzing, designing Microsoft (MS) Active Directory and/or MS Exchange environment
- (A degree may offset experience requirement Bachelor's degree = 4 years; Associate degree = 2 years);
- Three (3) years minimum technical hands-on experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Software Operated: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Above Average Verbal
- Writing /Composing: Correspondence / Reports
- Analytical, Design, MS Word, MS Excel
Advanced Education/ Advanced Training Specialty:
- ITIL Certification
Work Schedule: Flexible
- Some late nights and weekends required for system upgrades and special projects
- Excellent attitude and a strong desire to build and maintain a cutting-edge IT infrastructure
RESPONSIBLE TO: Supervisor/Sr. Manager