STARPLUS-Sr. Project Support Coordinator
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
• Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP), a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs plan for people with both Medicare and Medicaid that combines Medicare Part A and Part B benefits, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and Medicaid benefits with additional health benefits like dental, vision, transportation, and more.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
Skills / Requirements
The Sr. Project Support Coordinator provides a high level of support to the Chief Growth Officer, the Sr. Director of Marketing and Communications, along with the Growth leadership team to support Member growth and retention for all lines of business. Works with departmental leadership to assist with execution of the department's growth plans, provides tactical support to implement ideas, and tracks performance through monthly reporting. Drives complex initiatives, supports business planning, while building and maintaining key relationships across the organization. Proactively escalates and addresses pressing business issues that need immediate attention by calling them to the attention of leadership while identifying potential solutions. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on structure and execution. Provides assistance and training to lower level employees, and responsible for adhering to all federal and state regulations and Community policies.
- Associate Degree and two years experience OR four years' experience in lieu of degree
- Four years of coordination experience or equivalent required.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook acumen
- Writing /Composing (Correspondence/Reports)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 166541