Talent Acquisition Partner
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for developing consultative relationships with hiring managers across multiple business units to drive the full cycle recruitment process, to include requisition management, job posting content, sourcing, screening/interviewing, candidate offer/closing, and onboarding.
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources, Health Care Administration or related field
- Five years experience in recruiting in a health care or healthplan environment.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of employment law and regional and national recruitment trends.
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- High degree of independent decision -making and problem solving capability.
- Strong computer skills to include previous experience with an applicant tracking system, internet and social media.
- Strong negotiation skills and customer focused.
- Analytical, Research, MS Word, MS Excel
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.